In order to ensure broad participation in the E100 Conference and reduce economic barriers, a limited number of grants will be offered by the organizers targeted towards doctoral and masters students,
There will be three types of grants. They will cover:
- Conference fee: successful applicants will have their conference fees paid by the organisers.
- Accommodation: successful applicants will be accommodated in a dormitory (single or double room, depending on availability) free of charge for the duration of the conference.
- Successful applicants will have 1. and 2.
Decisions concerning grants will be be made by the Organizing Committee. An applicant should fill the on-line application form which is available after registration for the E100. Besides personal data, appropriate for registration, an applicant is expected to provide:
- Birth date;
- Name of the institution and of a PhD/Masters program;
- Topic of your thesis
- References to her/his research publications (if applicable);
- References to her/his talks at conferences;
- Name and address of a her/his thesis advisor.
The deadline for electronic submission of grant applications is April 30. The applicants will be notified by e-mail about decisions concerning their applications by May 15, 2013. If you have any questions about grants and financial support, please feel free to contact the organizers.